I’ve been trying to train myself out of eating after dinner every night, but tonight I have about 300 calories left over, and I try really hard to get within 100 of my limit each day, especially run days when I’m burning SO many.
So what’s your favorite 200-250 calorie snack? I’m open to anything! (as long as it’s healthy!)
- yunierandomrockafella likes this
- sixhundredandfortyonefish answered: I usually just have an apple near bed, and maybe some peanut butter.
- idontsweatiglisten answered: Hummus with carrots! :)
- bhappy-bhealthy-bfit answered: popcorn :)
- stripper-aspirations answered: I usually have a
- morning-is-mocking-us answered: Clif bars! Tasty, good amount of protein, and I think they’re all 230-250 calories.
- sophomorefifteen posted this